36 Shouts - 143,597 Scrobbles
There have been at least three Wasted Youths. The first Wasted Youth were a punk/new wave group from Canning Town in east London who released several records on the Bridge House label in the late 70s. Similarly to early Only Ones their sound was very Lou Reed influenced. The first two singles "Jealousy" and "I'll Remember You" remain classics of their kind The second (sometimes known as "LA's Wasted Youth") was a band in early 80s from Los Angeles, California, who played classic hardcore punk.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWe can live our own lives; fuck authority!
What is wrong we'll decide; fuck authority!
You need not to fight; fuck authority!
Stand up for your rights; fuck authority!
Officials give us too much shit
- LyricsNo mind, doesn't think at all
Problem child is no one's friend
Damn that kid, always in a fight
Problem child, just hates life
He lives a life in a state of fear
- LyricsI need it, I must have it
Kill and steal and fight to get it, I need it, must have it
Holes in my arms mean nothing, I need it, must have it
I'll lose everything I own to buy it, just to have it
I don't care if I die
- LyricsReagan's in we're going for good
We'll fight and kill the best we could
No one cares if we die
Reinstate the draft and tell us lies
You fight a war where no one wins
- LyricsYou don't mean nothing to me
You're not cool so blow away
You're a jerk
What I see is a jerk you know
What you are is a fool you know
- Punk for a Day - (1:36) - 486 plays
- Teenage Nark - (0:53) - 466 plays
- Born Deprived - (1:36) - 404 plays
- Uni-high Beefrag - (1:03) - 387 plays
- Flush the Bouncers - (1:15) - 336 plays