31 Shouts - 157,976 Scrobbles
Washington Phillips (January 11, 1880 – September 20, 1954) was a Texan gospel singer and musician. Phillips died in 1954 in Teague, Texas. Phillips recorded eighteen songs, all between 1927 and 1929, though only sixteen survived. Some of his songs amount to highly specific and detailed gospel sermons, featuring Phillips' voice self-accompanied by an instrument that sounds like a fretless zither.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mother's Last Word to Her Son - (2:52) - 1,111 plays
- What Are They Doing In Heaven Today - (3:21) - 557 plays
- Lift Him Up That's All - (3:31) - 586 plays
- Paul and Silas in Jail - (2:39) - 419 plays
- Train Your Child - (3:09) - 264 plays
- I Am Born to Preach the Gospel - (3:02) - 282 plays
- I Had A Good Father And Mother - (2:58) - 287 plays
- What Are They Doing in Heaven Today? - (3:18) - 315 plays
- Jesus Is My Friend - (2:52) - 208 plays
- Take Your Burden to the Lord and Leave It There - (3:11) - 237 plays
- The St. Francis Choir Ft. Lauryn Hill, Ryan Toby & Devin Kamin
- The Chemical Brohers
- S. Ozcimi, N. Celik, A. Erdebil, K. Karaoz
- Mandingo Griots Society
- Disciplining Percy feat. Dj_Starchild - Kirby's Dreamland 2
- LA BARCA (LUIS MIGUEL
- Michel, Ingo G.
- Pilar Lorengar, Yvonne Minton, Stuart Burrows, Martti Talvela, Chicago Symphony Chorus, Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Sir Georg Solti
- Timi exp
- Master Michael Morely
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online