17 Shouts - 280,617 Scrobbles
Like a bolt of lightning from the sky, Rasta messenger Warrior King has burst upon the scene, utilizing his gift of song to spread Jah truth throughout the land.Warrior King was born on the 27th of July, 1979, in Kingston's Jubilee Hospital, soon moving to Clarendon, then settling in the growing city of Portmore at age eleven. "From birth I've always loved music, but it was not until I attended high school at the age of thirteen that I thought about it as something I could do myself," Warrior King explains.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oh What A Feeling - (4:02) - 940 plays
- Can't Get Me Down - (3:31) - 811 plays
- Rough Road - (4:13) - 586 plays
- Virtuous Woman - (3:44) - 362 plays
- My Life - (3:16) - 383 plays
- Never Go Where Pagans Go - (3:51) - 348 plays
- Jah Is Always There - (3:46) - 221 plays
- Hold The Faith - (4:00) - 213 plays
- Meditation - (4:01) - 158 plays
- Everyday - (4:05) - 132 plays