17 Shouts - 277,538 Scrobbles
Like a bolt of lightning from the sky, Rasta messenger Warrior King has burst upon the scene, utilizing his gift of song to spread Jah truth throughout the land.Warrior King was born on the 27th of July, 1979, in Kingston's Jubilee Hospital, soon moving to Clarendon, then settling in the growing city of Portmore at age eleven. "From birth I've always loved music, but it was not until I attended high school at the age of thirteen that I thought about it as something I could do myself," Warrior King explains.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oh What A Feeling - (4:02) - 1,028 plays
- Can't Get Me Down - (3:31) - 782 plays
- Rough Road - (4:13) - 583 plays
- Virtuous Woman - (3:44) - 420 plays
- My Life - (3:16) - 442 plays
- Never Go Where Pagans Go - (3:51) - 426 plays
- Hold The Faith - (4:00) - 270 plays
- Jah Is Always There - (3:46) - 266 plays
- Meditation - (4:01) - 162 plays
- Everyday - (4:05) - 156 plays