17 Shouts - 276,931 Scrobbles
Like a bolt of lightning from the sky, Rasta messenger Warrior King has burst upon the scene, utilizing his gift of song to spread Jah truth throughout the land.Warrior King was born on the 27th of July, 1979, in Kingston's Jubilee Hospital, soon moving to Clarendon, then settling in the growing city of Portmore at age eleven. "From birth I've always loved music, but it was not until I attended high school at the age of thirteen that I thought about it as something I could do myself," Warrior King explains.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oh What A Feeling - (4:02) - 1,064 plays
- Can't Get Me Down - (3:31) - 769 plays
- Rough Road - (4:13) - 575 plays
- Virtuous Woman - (3:44) - 450 plays
- My Life - (3:16) - 435 plays
- Never Go Where Pagans Go - (3:51) - 424 plays
- Jah Is Always There - (3:46) - 268 plays
- Hold The Faith - (4:00) - 272 plays
- Meditation - (4:01) - 165 plays
- Everyday - (4:05) - 168 plays