2 Shouts - 14,173 Scrobbles
Warren Bernhardt (born in November, 1938 in Wausau, Wisconsin) is a noted pianist in jazz, pop and classical music. His father was a pianist, leading him to have early childhood exposure to piano, and he learned some rudiments of keyboarding from his friends. At five his parents moved to New York City where he began studying seriously under varied instructors. After the death of his father in 1957 he quit music for a time to study chemistry and physics at the University of Chicago. In that city he would be exposed to the blues and jazz, which would influence the rest of his career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Felinicity - (4:15) - 168 plays
- Love Walked In - 11 plays
- Stone Ground - (7:52) - 11 plays
- Funtime - (4:49) - 5 plays
- Reflections - (4:48) - 6 plays
- Everytime We Say Goodbye - (7:17) - 7 plays
- Praise - (8:39) - 6 plays
- The Gift - (3:53) - 5 plays
- Some Other Spring - (6:29) - 6 plays
- Catwalk - (5:33) - 4 plays