17 Shouts - 102,601 Scrobbles
Warda Al-Jazairia (Arabic: وردة الجزائرية), commonly referred to as just Warda (Arabic: وردة, IPA: [ˈwæɾdæ]) (July 1939 - May 17, 2012) was a French-born Algerian singer. She is well known for her Egyptian songs and music. She died on May 17, 2012 in Cairo. Warda was born in Puteaux, France to a Lebanese Mother and Algerian father. She started singing at the age of eleven in 1951. She quickly became well known for her singing of patriotic Algerian songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Warda - (3:14) - 238 plays
- Haramt Ahibbak - (4:18) - 174 plays
- Bitwannes Beek - (6:58) - 177 plays
- Walaw Ennak Ya Habibi Beied - (4:17) - 66 plays
- Nechri Carta - (1:39) - 45 plays
- Min Aref - (0:35) - 51 plays
- Akdeb Alik - (44:26) - 32 plays
- batwanes beek - (14:31) - 37 plays
- Batwans Beek - (13:04) - 63 plays
- Ya Aghia El Habayeb - (6:43) - 17 plays