2 Shouts - 1,117 Scrobbles
Wanda Coleman was born in 1946 and is the author of Bathwater Wine (Black Sparrow Press, 1998), winner of the 1999 Lenore Marshall Poetry Prize. A former medical secretary, magazine editor, journalist and scriptwriter, Coleman has received fellowships from the National Endowment for the Arts and the Guggenheim Foundation for her poetry. Her other books of poetry include Native in a Strange Land: Trials & Tremors (1996); Hand Dance (1993); African Sleeping Sickness (1990); A War of Eyes & Other Stories...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- They Came Knocking On My Door At 7 A.M. - (0:51) - 3 plays
- Blues In The Night - (12:35) - 1 plays
- In The City Of Sleep (Lovers Of Vietnam Vets Were Also Casualties) - 1 plays
- I Live For My Car - (2:48) - 1 plays
- The First Day Of Spring - (3:03) - 1 plays
- Nigger Rhythm Rhymes From The Blues Part Of Town - (1:10) - 3 plays
- Pigging Out - (1:44) - 1 plays
- Bad Night - (1:09) - 1 plays
- A Late 80s Party - (1:56) - 1 plays
- Where I Live (from 'Voices of the Angels', Freeway Records, Compilation, US, 1982) - 1 plays