37 Shouts - 543,673 Scrobbles
Walter Trout (born 1951 in Ocean City, New Jersey) is a blues guitarist and front man of Walter Trout and the Radicals. Trout's career began on the Jersey coast scene of the late 60's and early 70's that jump started the career of artists like Bruce Springsteen. He then decided to relocate to Los Angeles where he became a sideman for such artists as Percy Mayfield and Deacon Jones. He also worked in the bands of John Lee Hooker and Joe Tex.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonely - (4:52) - 1,604 plays
- Maybe a Fool - (4:45) - 1,509 plays
- Blues For My Baby - (7:57) - 1,203 plays
- Turn Off Your Tv - (3:30) - 1,090 plays
- Recovery - (6:24) - 1,066 plays
- Open Book - (4:41) - 1,153 plays
- Welcome To The Human Race - (5:56) - 1,007 plays
- May Be a Fool - (4:44) - 978 plays
- Saw My Mama Cryin - (5:52) - 841 plays
- Life in the Jungle - (6:37) - 757 plays