37 Shouts - 587,814 Scrobbles
Walter Trout (born 1951 in Ocean City, New Jersey) is a blues guitarist and front man of Walter Trout and the Radicals. Trout's career began on the Jersey coast scene of the late 60's and early 70's that jump started the career of artists like Bruce Springsteen. He then decided to relocate to Los Angeles where he became a sideman for such artists as Percy Mayfield and Deacon Jones. He also worked in the bands of John Lee Hooker and Joe Tex.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saw My Mama Cryin - (5:52) - 1,284 plays
- Lonely - (4:52) - 1,407 plays
- Blues For My Baby - (7:57) - 1,066 plays
- Welcome To The Human Race - (5:56) - 997 plays
- Pray For Rain - (3:14) - 780 plays
- Turn Off Your Tv - (3:30) - 826 plays
- Recovery - (6:24) - 863 plays
- May Be a Fool - (4:44) - 788 plays
- Lifestyle Of The Rich And Famous - (6:16) - 673 plays
- Open Book - (4:41) - 716 plays