0 Shouts - 212,901 Scrobbles
Walter Schreifels (born March 10, 1969) is a rock musician and producer from New York City currently living in Berlin.Read More...
In the late 80s, he played in many New York hardcore bands, most notably Youth Of Today and Gorilla Biscuits (where he also acted as the songwriter). After Gorilla Biscuits broke up, he formed the short lived Moondog. Moondog would transition into the more metal oriented post-hardcore band Quicksand. He also collaborated with his former Gorilla Biscuits bandmates in the pop-punk band CIV. Later, he helped create the melodic indie rock-styled band Rival Schools. Walking Concert, his most recent project, is heavily influenced by classic British such as Elvis Costello, The Kinks, and The Smiths. A new solo acoustic LP is in the pipeline.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Arthur Lee's Lullaby - 27,391 plays
- She Is to Me - 16,202 plays
- Save the Saveables - 16,234 plays
- Society Suckers - 16,649 plays
- Wild Pandas - 14,227 plays
- Don't Gotta Prove It - 13,724 plays
- Shootout - 13,207 plays
- Requiem - 13,272 plays
- Open Letter - 13,363 plays
- Ballad of Lil' Kim - 12,007 plays