3 Shouts - 3,765 Scrobbles
Ladislav Walter Ostanek (b. April 20, 1935 in Duperquet, Quebec), is a well known accordionist from St. Catharines, Ontario where his family settled as a boy. Young Walter received his first accordion as a gift in 1944. After several years, Ostanek became a popular entertainer in Southern Ontario. Performing Cleveland-Style Polkas and Waltzes. He could be heard frequently on the radio in St. Catharines and Welland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heel & Toe Polka - (1:54) - 25 plays
- Polka Ivories - (2:53) - 16 plays
- Rodeo polka - (3:13) - 10 plays
- Butterfly Polka - (2:19) - 8 plays
- Shanty Polka - (2:09) - 7 plays
- Tony's Polka - (2:13) - 6 plays
- Barking Dogs Polka - 4 plays
- Sugar Bush Polka - (3:31) - 6 plays
- Oktoberfest Polka Medley - (6:14) - 3 plays
- Button Accordion Polka - (2:19) - 13 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online