3 Shouts - 3,832 Scrobbles
Ladislav Walter Ostanek (b. April 20, 1935 in Duperquet, Quebec), is a well known accordionist from St. Catharines, Ontario where his family settled as a boy. Young Walter received his first accordion as a gift in 1944. After several years, Ostanek became a popular entertainer in Southern Ontario. Performing Cleveland-Style Polkas and Waltzes. He could be heard frequently on the radio in St. Catharines and Welland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Polka Ivories - (2:53) - 11 plays
- Heel & Toe Polka - (1:54) - 17 plays
- Rodeo polka - (3:13) - 5 plays
- Button Accordion Polka - (2:19) - 8 plays
- Shanty Polka - (2:09) - 4 plays
- Sugar Bush Polka - (3:31) - 3 plays
- Clarinet polka - 4 plays
- Oktoberfest Polka Medley - (6:14) - 2 plays
- Butterfly Polka - (2:19) - 2 plays
- Sandra's Polka - (3:44) - 3 plays