7 Shouts - 68,925 Scrobbles
Walter Hawkins went home to be with the Lord Sunday July 11, 2010, He will be missed. Walter Hawkins was an American gospel music singer born May 18, 1949 in Oakland, California. One of gospel music's most legendary figures, Bishop Walter Hawkins was one of the most beloved pastors and figures in contemporary Gospel Music today. In the Forty plus years of his career, he had created one of the most prolific and outstanding catalogs of hit gospel recordings and published songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Metropolis - (5:30) - 591 plays
- Be Grateful - (5:32) - 224 plays
- LyricsVerse 1:
Tragedies are common place all kinds of diseases, people are slipping away. Economy's down, people can't get enough pay, but as for me, all I can say is thank you Lord, for all you've done for me.
Folks without homes, living out in the streets, and the drug habit some say, they just can't beat. Muggers and robbers, no place seems to be safe, but you'll be my protection every step of the way; and I want to say, thank you Lord, for all you've done for me.
- Changed - (7:54) - 135 plays
- I'm Going Away - (5:34) - 87 plays
- Full & Complete - (11:20) - 102 plays
- When the Battle Is Over - (4:45) - 56 plays
- Going Up Yonder - (9:22) - 125 plays
- I Won't Be Satisfied - (4:28) - 66 plays
- Goin' Up Yonder - (9:52) - 41 plays