17 Shouts - 205,332 Scrobbles
Walter Carl Becker (born February 20, 1950) is an American musician, songwriter and record producer. He is best known as the co-founder, guitarist, bassist and a co-writing half of the duo which make up the rock band Steely Dan.
Becker was born in Queens, New York, grew up in Westchester County and Forest Hills, Queens, and is a graduate of Stuyvesant High School in Manhattan, class of 1967. After starting out on saxophone, he switched to guitar and received instruction in blues technique from his neighbor Randy California of Spirit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Down in the Bottom - (4:17) - 389 plays
- Junkie Girl - (4:07) - 265 plays
- Door Number Two - (4:32) - 375 plays
- LyricsThis old house looks just the way it was
Just a tumbledown of pine and river stone
But it's only just a shadow of the place you knew before
Because Bob's just not your uncle anymore
Winter's here and the day don't last too long
- Cringemaker - (5:11) - 208 plays
- Book of Liars - (4:10) - 213 plays
- Lucky Henry - (4:39) - 217 plays
- Upside Looking Down - (4:07) - 278 plays
- Paging Audrey - (6:47) - 261 plays
- Girlfriend - (5:43) - 184 plays