23 Shouts - 783,672 Scrobbles
In the early days of the Wailing Souls, the first name that the group came up with in the late 60's was the Renegades. This group consisted of Winston 'Pipe' Matthews on lead vocals, Lloyd 'Bread' McDonald, and George 'Buddy' Haye. This line-up recorded backing vocals for an Ernest Ranglin album before breaking up in 1968. 'Pipe' and 'Bread' teamed up with two other singers after that, Oswald Downes and Norman Davis, and recorded the single "Gold Digger" for producer, Lloyd "Matador" Daley.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fire House Rock - (4:13) - 2,483 plays
- Act Of Affection - (2:43) - 1,659 plays
- Jah Give Us Life - (3:55) - 1,729 plays
- Kingdom Rise Kingdom Fall - (4:05) - 879 plays
- Shark Attack - (3:53) - 982 plays
- Bredda Gravalicious - (4:13) - 783 plays
- Oh What A Feeling - (5:01) - 678 plays
- Firehouse Rock - (4:12) - 726 plays
- Divided And Rule - (4:01) - 658 plays
- Don't Get Lost - (4:06) - 560 plays