23 Shouts - 773,862 Scrobbles
In the early days of the Wailing Souls, the first name that the group came up with in the late 60's was the Renegades. This group consisted of Winston 'Pipe' Matthews on lead vocals, Lloyd 'Bread' McDonald, and George 'Buddy' Haye. This line-up recorded backing vocals for an Ernest Ranglin album before breaking up in 1968. 'Pipe' and 'Bread' teamed up with two other singers after that, Oswald Downes and Norman Davis, and recorded the single "Gold Digger" for producer, Lloyd "Matador" Daley.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fire House Rock - (4:13) - 2,403 plays
- Act Of Affection - (2:43) - 1,612 plays
- Jah Give Us Life - (3:55) - 1,723 plays
- Kingdom Rise Kingdom Fall - (4:05) - 962 plays
- Shark Attack - (3:53) - 917 plays
- Bredda Gravalicious - (4:13) - 767 plays
- Oh What A Feeling - (5:01) - 689 plays
- Firehouse Rock - (4:12) - 691 plays
- Things and Time - (3:10) - 517 plays
- Don't Get Lost - (4:06) - 501 plays