23 Shouts - 775,804 Scrobbles
In the early days of the Wailing Souls, the first name that the group came up with in the late 60's was the Renegades. This group consisted of Winston 'Pipe' Matthews on lead vocals, Lloyd 'Bread' McDonald, and George 'Buddy' Haye. This line-up recorded backing vocals for an Ernest Ranglin album before breaking up in 1968. 'Pipe' and 'Bread' teamed up with two other singers after that, Oswald Downes and Norman Davis, and recorded the single "Gold Digger" for producer, Lloyd "Matador" Daley.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fire House Rock - (4:13) - 2,338 plays
- Act Of Affection - (2:43) - 1,569 plays
- Jah Give Us Life - (3:55) - 1,625 plays
- Kingdom Rise Kingdom Fall - (4:05) - 961 plays
- Shark Attack - (3:53) - 862 plays
- Bredda Gravalicious - (4:13) - 782 plays
- Oh What A Feeling - (5:01) - 675 plays
- Firehouse Rock - (4:12) - 697 plays
- Feel The Spirit - (5:02) - 704 plays
- Things and Time - (3:10) - 514 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online