23 Shouts - 764,017 Scrobbles
In the early days of the Wailing Souls, the first name that the group came up with in the late 60's was the Renegades. This group consisted of Winston 'Pipe' Matthews on lead vocals, Lloyd 'Bread' McDonald, and George 'Buddy' Haye. This line-up recorded backing vocals for an Ernest Ranglin album before breaking up in 1968. 'Pipe' and 'Bread' teamed up with two other singers after that, Oswald Downes and Norman Davis, and recorded the single "Gold Digger" for producer, Lloyd "Matador" Daley.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fire House Rock - (4:13) - 2,474 plays
- Act Of Affection - (2:43) - 1,625 plays
- Jah Give Us Life - (3:55) - 1,628 plays
- Kingdom Rise Kingdom Fall - (4:05) - 971 plays
- Shark Attack - (3:53) - 865 plays
- Bredda Gravalicious - (4:13) - 767 plays
- Oh What A Feeling - (5:01) - 694 plays
- Firehouse Rock - (4:12) - 685 plays
- Things and Time - (3:10) - 516 plays
- Feel The Spirit - (5:02) - 742 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online