23 Shouts - 696,184 Scrobbles
In the early days of the Wailing Souls, the first name that the group came up with in the late 60's was the Renegades. This group consisted of Winston 'Pipe' Matthews on lead vocals, Lloyd 'Bread' McDonald, and George 'Buddy' Haye. This line-up recorded backing vocals for an Ernest Ranglin album before breaking up in 1968. 'Pipe' and 'Bread' teamed up with two other singers after that, Oswald Downes and Norman Davis, and recorded the single "Gold Digger" for producer, Lloyd "Matador" Daley.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Act Of Affection - (2:43) - 2,262 plays
- Things & Time - (3:22) - 1,835 plays
- Fire House Rock - (4:13) - 1,868 plays
- Kingdom Rise Kingdom Fall - (4:05) - 1,823 plays
- Jah Give Us Life - (3:55) - 2,100 plays
- Shark Attack - (3:53) - 1,267 plays
- Oh What A Feeling - (5:01) - 1,875 plays
- Ghetto Of Kingston Town - (3:12) - 1,016 plays
- Things and Time - (3:10) - 950 plays
- Old Broom - (3:19) - 927 plays