23 Shouts - 737,031 Scrobbles
In the early days of the Wailing Souls, the first name that the group came up with in the late 60's was the Renegades. This group consisted of Winston 'Pipe' Matthews on lead vocals, Lloyd 'Bread' McDonald, and George 'Buddy' Haye. This line-up recorded backing vocals for an Ernest Ranglin album before breaking up in 1968. 'Pipe' and 'Bread' teamed up with two other singers after that, Oswald Downes and Norman Davis, and recorded the single "Gold Digger" for producer, Lloyd "Matador" Daley.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Act Of Affection - (2:43) - 2,173 plays
- Jah Give Us Life - (3:55) - 2,120 plays
- Fire House Rock - (4:13) - 1,966 plays
- Kingdom Rise Kingdom Fall - (4:05) - 1,414 plays
- Things & Time - (3:22) - 941 plays
- Oh What A Feeling - (5:01) - 918 plays
- Bredda Gravalicious - (4:13) - 979 plays
- Things and Time - (3:10) - 740 plays
- Row Fisherman Row - (8:54) - 1,088 plays
- Feel The Spirit - (5:02) - 833 plays