10 Shouts - 98,496 Scrobbles
Wael Jassar (Arabic: وائل جسار) has been called the Miracle Child ever since he was a youngster. When he was only 8 years old, he appeared on TV and sang Yallee Ta'ebney Seneen Feh Hawak. The young singer was able to capture everyone's attention with his soft and soothing voice. But this was only the beginning; from then on more and more fame kept coming Wael's way. Now, that the young star knew exactly what he wanted and how to achieve it, he was off to establish himself as a talented singer. Jassar then started working with famous figures from the music industry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ghareibah el Nas - (4:23) - 208 plays
- Shereen ,Ala Bali (شيرين على بالي) - (4:46) - 54 plays
- Milion Ahebbak - مليون احبـــك - (4:02) - 76 plays
- Mawojoo`a 2011 (موجوع) - (4:37) - 76 plays
- Elissa ,Ayami Beek (اليسا أيامي بيك) - (4:44) - 33 plays
- Enta Omri (وائل جسار انت عمري) Av.by Oum Kalthoum - (4:16) - 24 plays
- El Hekaya - (4:04) - 19 plays
- Aal Fakerny 2011 (قال فاكرني) - (3:09) - 37 plays
- Husain Al Jasmi ,Bahebek Wahashteni (حسين الجسمي بحبك وحشتيني) - (3:45) - 21 plays
- Asmar Ya Asmrani اسمر يا اسمراني وائل جسار يغني عبد الحليم حافظ (feat. Abdel Halim Hafez) - (10:55) - 27 plays