10 Shouts - 97,021 Scrobbles
Wael Jassar (Arabic: وائل جسار) has been called the Miracle Child ever since he was a youngster. When he was only 8 years old, he appeared on TV and sang Yallee Ta'ebney Seneen Feh Hawak. The young singer was able to capture everyone's attention with his soft and soothing voice. But this was only the beginning; from then on more and more fame kept coming Wael's way. Now, that the young star knew exactly what he wanted and how to achieve it, he was off to establish himself as a talented singer. Jassar then started working with famous figures from the music industry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ghareibah el Nas - (4:23) - 230 plays
- Shereen ,Ala Bali (شيرين على بالي) - (4:46) - 100 plays
- Milion Ahebbak - مليون احبـــك - (4:02) - 61 plays
- Mawojoo`a 2011 (موجوع) - (4:37) - 56 plays
- Aal Fakerny 2011 (قال فاكرني) - (3:09) - 24 plays
- Enta Omri (وائل جسار انت عمري) Av.by Oum Kalthoum - (4:16) - 20 plays
- Asmar Ya Asmrani اسمر يا اسمراني وائل جسار يغني عبد الحليم حافظ (feat. Abdel Halim Hafez) - (10:55) - 18 plays
- Elissa ,Ayami Beek (اليسا أيامي بيك) - (4:44) - 19 plays
- Husain Al Jasmi ,Bahebek Wahashteni (حسين الجسمي بحبك وحشتيني) - (3:45) - 11 plays
- Ya Rouhi Ghibi - ياروحي غيبي - (4:27) - 12 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online