10 Shouts - 94,960 Scrobbles
Wael Jassar (Arabic: وائل جسار) has been called the Miracle Child ever since he was a youngster. When he was only 8 years old, he appeared on TV and sang Yallee Ta'ebney Seneen Feh Hawak. The young singer was able to capture everyone's attention with his soft and soothing voice. But this was only the beginning; from then on more and more fame kept coming Wael's way. Now, that the young star knew exactly what he wanted and how to achieve it, he was off to establish himself as a talented singer. Jassar then started working with famous figures from the music industry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ghareibah el Nas - (4:23) - 238 plays
- Milion Ahebbak - مليون احبـــك - (4:02) - 110 plays
- Shereen ,Ala Bali (شيرين على بالي) - (4:46) - 107 plays
- Mawojoo`a 2011 (موجوع) - (4:37) - 70 plays
- Aal Fakerny 2011 (قال فاكرني) - (3:09) - 75 plays
- El Hekaya - (4:04) - 63 plays
- Misheet Khalas - (4:37) - 49 plays
- Ya Rouhi Ghibi - ياروحي غيبي - (4:27) - 22 plays
- Husain Al Jasmi ,Bahebek Wahashteni (حسين الجسمي بحبك وحشتيني) - (3:45) - 21 plays
- El Nabi Farhan - (3:29) - 23 plays