8 Shouts - 145,675 Scrobbles
Wade Hayes (born on April 20, 1969 in Bethel Acres, Oklahoma) is a multi-talented country music singer. His father, Don, was the leader of the house band at a local nightclub called Charlie’s Palace, where as a young teen Wade learned “the ropes” of playing and singing before a live audience. He was influenced by the work of Merle Haggard, Gary Stewart, Gene Watson, Willie Nelson and Waylon Jennings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNeon lights, draw me like a moth to a flame
Mama raised me right that just leaves me to blame
When I get a little sideways on a honky-tonk tear
I'm old enough to know better but I'm still too young to care
Cowgirls with an attitude boots and tight blue jeans
- LyricsOn a good night I could hop in my truck
Round up my friends and with any kind of luck
We can end up howling at a harvest moon
On a good night I could put on my hat
Head down to the honky tonk and dance
- LyricsLast night I told a lie
When I told you I could say, "Goodbye"
Here in the light of day
What a crazy thing for me to say
What I meant to say was, "I love you"
- LyricsGirl, you've got me so confused
I don't know what I'm gonna do
Part of me says, take it slow
And part of me says, let it go
Now don't stop
- LyricsI haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks, now thanks to you
The ghost of broken promises you made, haunts every room
A hurtin' heart can't get no rest 'round here
I lie awake and wonder how your conscience could be clear
How do you sleep at night?
- It's Over My Head - (2:47) - 75 plays
- The Day That She Left Tulsa (In A Chevy) - (3:31) - 71 plays
- I'm Still Dancin' With You - (3:18) - 124 plays
- Where Do I Go To Start All Over - (3:06) - 76 plays
- She's Actin' Single (I'm Drinkin' Doubles) - (3:33) - 52 plays