3 Shouts - 1,690 Scrobbles
Waykis is a South American folk band from Peru. Their music is inspired from the ancient beliefs of the Andes.That one day the eagle and the condor will fly together, This is a prophecy dating back many years states that back in the mists of history, human societies divided and took different paths: that of the condor (representing the heart, intuitive and mystical, south Americal) and that of the eagle (representing the brain, rational and material, North America). In the 1490's, the prophesy said, the two paths would converge and the eagle would drive the condor to the verge of extinction.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ananau - (5:11) - 6 plays
- Munac Quilla - (4:42) - 5 plays
- Wayrapa Muspuynin - (6:24) - 1 plays
- Siwar - (4:26) - 5 plays
- Montezuma - (4:55) - 7 plays
- Ocarina - (3:56) - 5 plays
- Sweet Lullaby - (4:14) - 5 plays
- White Buffalo - (5:24) - 1 plays
- Toro Ara - (5:04) - 1 plays
- 5 - (5:06) - 2 plays