0 Shouts - 24,592 Scrobbles
One day, while roaming through the desert, singer/songwriter Wes McDonald spied a vulture, perched atop a cactus, eating a whale. Lo, and the band Vulture Whale was formed. And, baby, musical miscegenation never sounded this good. Like the Mud Shark and the Rock Lobster before it, Vulture Whale is quickly making a name for itself in rock..'s rich taxonomy. The group hails from Birmingham Alabama, and in February 2009, they will release their sophomore (and also self-titled) album on Skybucket Records (Dexateens, 13ghosts, Barton Carroll).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hey Midas, That's Fantastic - (3:11) - 110 plays
- Greatest Night - (2:45) - 54 plays
- Land It - (6:42) - 100 plays
- That's Cold - (4:10) - 34 plays
- Head Turner - (3:20) - 25 plays
- Devices - (3:48) - 24 plays
- Sugar - (4:05) - 22 plays
- Let's Get On With It, Then - (3:24) - 18 plays
- Baby In The Oven - (2:40) - 18 plays
- Teedy - (3:25) - 15 plays