0 Shouts - 20,567 Scrobbles
There are a few bands recognized by this name: Serbian hardcore punk, Irish post-kraut instrumental, Ukrainian rock, Italian electronic, American psychobilly and Norwegian punk band.Read More...
If you're listening to experimental French band, fix your tags to Vox Populi!. If you're listening to bossa nova Brazilian band, fix your tags to Vox Popüli.
1. Vox Populi, a Serbian hardcore punk group from Belgrade. They began playing in the summer of 1994. They first started as a cover band, playing hits of old and well known hardcore and punk bands, and soon after that they started making their own songs, that they play today. Their lyrics are pretty active and they are about everyday problems that surround us (anti-everything-we-do-not-like-about-the-society-around-us). Their production is DIY (Do It Yourself).
All recorded albums by this band are available for download here on Last.fm. Visit Uradi Sam label page for more free music.
In past ten years, many members went trough this band and many of them now play in other famous domestic bands of same or similar genre: SMF, Hitman, Šaht, On The Run, Concrete Worms, Krvavi Protokol, Obdukcija, Azazel, Lee Oswald, Zakon Jačeg…
They also played as a support to many punk groups such as GBH, UK Subs, Anti-Nowhere League, One Way System, Peter and the Test Tube Babies, D.R.I....
The band has lots of demo, live and video recordings. So far, they've published only one CD and tape issue, called "Ne možeš svima udovoljiti" ("You Can't Please Them All"). That was made as a "house production" material and it took two days. It contains some demo and live stuff and basically represents the retrospective of band's first eight years of work. Their debut album made it out in the beginning of 2002 as a self-published material, which is the part of an old tradition of domestic punk bands. The album contains a video for the song Nostalgična pesma ("The Nostalgic Song"), which had certain success on charts of some local TV stations. Some of the songs also went pretty well on radio charts…
Official band website: http://freenet-homepage.de/vox-populi/
Official band MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/voxpopuli1994
Official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vox-populi/72224736128
2. An Irish post-kraut instrumental rock group with two bass guitars. Inspired by bands like Can, My Bloody Valentine, Hawkwind, Neu! and Sleep.
3. Vox Populi is a Ukrainian rock band located in Lviv (Ukraine).
4. An Italian electronic band from the 80's.
5. An American psychobilly band.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vera Cruz - 1,426 plays
- sinne die, sane corpore - 764 plays
- Chicken Killers - 421 plays
- Hotel Ruzo - 326 plays
- Spring Water and Chocolate - 306 plays
- Bobsky Blues - 282 plays
- LACRIME NAPULITANE - 921 plays
- Les Dames De Copenhague - 265 plays
- As I Lay Dying - 207 plays
- caleidoscopio - 323 plays