57 Shouts - 169,363 Scrobbles
Founded in 1982, Voltaj proved to have a personality too strong for the communist regime of that time and some people even considered the band to be a "danger" for the society. The first song, "Nori de hârtie" (Paper Clouds) made the top of the list for the band's first concert, which was held at "Mihai Eminescu" Cultural House in Bucharest. The following appearances on stage would be marked by hits like "Aceasta-i întrebarea" (This Is The Question) and performances of some of AC/DC hits.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pic pic - (3:26) - 401 plays
- LyricsCantec de-ar fi viata mea
Vesel, trist, tot l-as canta
Nu as rata nicio nota
Rau de-ar fi l-as inota
Pan' la mare l-as urma
- MSD2 - (4:01) - 107 plays
- Da vina pe Voltaj - (3:16) - 107 plays
- Meci de Box - (3:46) - 140 plays
- Lumea e a mea - (3:42) - 102 plays
- Vara trecuta - (2:56) - 95 plays
- 20 - (4:07) - 68 plays
- De Maine - (3:55) - 103 plays
- Iarna - (3:04) - 50 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online