677 Shouts - 4,181,007 Scrobbles
Voltaire is a name of at least three acts: 1) A mononym of Aurelio Voltaire Hernández (b. 1967, Havana, Cuba), a singer/songwriter whose music has its roots deeply embedded in European folk and also has influences from the gothic scene. He has also been directing commercials and animating short films for ten years, the best known of these are his Hieronymus Bosch-inspired station MTV IDs. Inspired by the films of Ray Harryhausen (Jason and the Argonauts, The 7th Voyage of Sinbad), Voltaire began animating at the age of ten on a super8 camera.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen the Devil is too busy
And death's a bit too much
They call on me, by name you see,
For my special touch.
To the Gentlemen, I'm Miss Fortune
- Zombie Prostitute - (3:13) - 4,066 plays
- Day of the Dead - (3:35) - 2,474 plays
- LyricsThree heavy stones will keep it from floating,
weigh it down to the bottom, food for the fishes.
And I know that it won't be discovered
'cause I will be careful, so very careful.
What if it doesn't rain for days and the river is
- LyricsWhat did I ever do to you,
That you should treat me this way?
Is it really such a crime,
For an angel to speak his mind?
In time I'll try to shed some light.
- Land of the Dead - (1:58) - 2,983 plays
- BRAINS! - (4:43) - 2,450 plays
- The Beast of Pirate's Bay - (5:01) - 2,710 plays
- Happy Birthday (My Olde Friend) - (2:52) - 2,694 plays
- The Industrial Revolution (And How It Ruined My Life) - (5:08) - 1,863 plays