Volta Do Mar
123 Shouts - 406,110 Scrobbles
The members of Chicago's Volta Do Mar (Portuguese for "Turn of the Sea") have more "chops" and composition ideas than they know what to do with, and they're too square to care. This jazz-meets-prog carnival ride isn't built for relaxation, and it's certainly not designed to be cool, but it is extremely infectious. It's hip to be square sometimes; you know they've blown up a chemistry lab or two in their day and their sound could probably hack into the CIA's mainframe if you gave it the opportunity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 7/1000 - (3:36) - 154 plays
- Warszawa Minor - (1:45) - 266 plays
- Fall Out of Cars Fall Out of Night - (9:49) - 124 plays
- Rock for Nations - (1:04) - 113 plays
- Ransom Stoddard - (6:55) - 89 plays
- The Sound of Day - (4:57) - 115 plays
- Lengua Pivo - (4:29) - 94 plays
- Music for Countries - (3:17) - 82 plays
- Breaking Ribs For Tom Thayer - 93 plays
- Another Air Strike Called Love - (3:27) - 74 plays