Volta Do Mar
123 Shouts - 405,318 Scrobbles
The members of Chicago's Volta Do Mar (Portuguese for "Turn of the Sea") have more "chops" and composition ideas than they know what to do with, and they're too square to care. This jazz-meets-prog carnival ride isn't built for relaxation, and it's certainly not designed to be cool, but it is extremely infectious. It's hip to be square sometimes; you know they've blown up a chemistry lab or two in their day and their sound could probably hack into the CIA's mainframe if you gave it the opportunity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fall Out of Cars Fall Out of Night - (9:49) - 153 plays
- 7/1000 - (3:36) - 150 plays
- The Sound of Day - (4:57) - 134 plays
- Sports Conquest - (4:16) - 101 plays
- Warszawa Minor - (1:45) - 292 plays
- Rock for Nations - (1:04) - 103 plays
- Maricopa - (1:57) - 134 plays
- Lengua Pivo - (4:29) - 118 plays
- Ransom Stoddard - (6:55) - 109 plays
- Isola - (2:24) - 104 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online