Volta Do Mar
122 Shouts - 403,292 Scrobbles
The members of Chicago's Volta Do Mar (Portuguese for "Turn of the Sea") have more "chops" and composition ideas than they know what to do with, and they're too square to care. This jazz-meets-prog carnival ride isn't built for relaxation, and it's certainly not designed to be cool, but it is extremely infectious. It's hip to be square sometimes; you know they've blown up a chemistry lab or two in their day and their sound could probably hack into the CIA's mainframe if you gave it the opportunity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fall Out of Cars Fall Out of Night - (9:49) - 154 plays
- The Sound of Day - (4:57) - 161 plays
- Rock for Nations - (1:04) - 150 plays
- Warszawa Minor - (1:45) - 192 plays
- Thoughts From the Assembly Line - (3:10) - 140 plays
- 7/1000 - (3:36) - 142 plays
- Hope Wave - (5:58) - 110 plays
- Sports Conquest - (4:16) - 104 plays
- Maricopa - (1:57) - 126 plays
- Ransom Stoddard - (6:55) - 122 plays