Volta Do Mar
122 Shouts - 398,339 Scrobbles
The members of Chicago's Volta Do Mar (Portuguese for "Turn of the Sea") have more "chops" and composition ideas than they know what to do with, and they're too square to care. This jazz-meets-prog carnival ride isn't built for relaxation, and it's certainly not designed to be cool, but it is extremely infectious. It's hip to be square sometimes; you know they've blown up a chemistry lab or two in their day and their sound could probably hack into the CIA's mainframe if you gave it the opportunity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fall Out of Cars Fall Out of Night - (9:49) - 349 plays
- The Sound of Day - (4:57) - 208 plays
- 7/1000 - (3:36) - 209 plays
- Sports Conquest - (4:16) - 167 plays
- Ready Broken Fighter - (2:45) - 159 plays
- Warszawa Minor - (1:45) - 166 plays
- Rock for Nations - (1:04) - 139 plays
- Maricopa - (1:57) - 155 plays
- Lengua Pivo - (4:29) - 150 plays
- Ransom Stoddard - (6:55) - 127 plays