7 Shouts - 44,399 Scrobbles
Volta Bureau is an electronic music group formed in Washington, DC consisting of Will Eastman, Outputmessage (Bernard Farley) and Micah Vellian (Miguel Lacsamana). Bernard and Miguel first meet as roommates, with Will coming into things through a shared studio, where the three of them routinely collaborated with each other on their own solo material. As things began to grow they realized they all shared a common thread musically and in the spring of 2011 decided to come together forming Volta Bureau.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alley Cat - (5:00) - 3,259 plays
- Alley Cat (Original Mix) - (1:45) - 2,599 plays
- Hope (Radio Edit) - (4:08) - 1,032 plays
- Hope (Original) - (4:56) - 867 plays
- Love Cubed - original Mix - (4:12) - 346 plays
- Alley Cat (Instrumental Mix) - (4:57) - 279 plays
- Hope - (4:56) - 300 plays
- Alley Cat (Instrumental Edit) - (3:10) - 364 plays
- Hot - Original Mix - (5:13) - 234 plays
- Alley Cat - Instrumental Mix - (4:57) - 297 plays