Volcano the Bear
67 Shouts - 161,561 Scrobbles
Volcano the Bear was formed in May 1995, in leicester, england, by Daniel Padden, Laurence Coleman, Nick Mott and Aaron Moore. These four musicians encountered frustrations with the limitations of traditional musical endeavors and sought an outlet that could defy convention. Volcano the Bear quickly became the platform for their total artistic freedom and personal expression, where they could explore collective ideas and interests in a new and inventive manner.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Russian Milk - (4:43) - 133 plays
- Classic Erasmus Fusion - (4:56) - 116 plays
- The Merry Potter - (5:06) - 110 plays
- My Favourite Tongues - (2:49) - 122 plays
- Sharp As the Queens Teeth - (4:33) - 91 plays
- Baroque Sensation - (2:53) - 83 plays
- The Last Song of Norway - (5:46) - 76 plays
- Hey Judo - (4:52) - 74 plays
- Lifetime - (5:12) - 72 plays
- Classic Autumn Fusion - (3:53) - 68 plays