2 Shouts - 19,289 Scrobbles
Vlasta Marek, a zen teacher and sound therapist from Prague, journalist and lecturer since the 1970s , his sounds come to life through a technique he calls sound bathing, opening up new notions of time and space. Marek constructs real and unreal domes of overtones, using not only Tibetan bowls but also steel drums, bird sounds and tamboura. Some additional cello rounds out the sound, which forms spatial sound environments for meditation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Is - (12:07) - 410 plays
- How - (10:00) - 260 plays
- Easy - (8:00) - 237 plays
- Life - (9:48) - 193 plays
- When You - (3:43) - 190 plays
- Know - (9:14) - 94 plays
- When You (Tibetan Bowls: Overtone Music 2001) - Mantra - 1 plays
- Závěje hlasů - (5:41) - 3 plays
- Jiná hudba sfér - (14:46) - 3 plays
- Zázněje - (5:54) - 3 plays