16 Shouts - 168,793 Scrobbles
Vittorio Grigòlo Born in Arezzo, Italy on February 19, 1977 Vittorio Grigòlo moves to Rome where from an early age he performs as a soloist in the Sistine Chapel Choir. At the age of 13 he makes his debut in the role of the Pastorello in "Tosca" at the Opera House in Rome, conducted by Mo. Daniel Oren. On that occasion he meets Maestro Luciano Pavarotti, who congratulates him praising his vocal and expressive talent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ave verum Corpus, KV 618 - (2:53) - 281 plays
- Maria - (2:55) - 301 plays
- Tu Sei - (3:23) - 492 plays
- Il Mio Miracolo - (4:14) - 338 plays
- Ave Maria - (3:20) - 262 plays
- Magia De Amor - (4:03) - 204 plays
- Roma Sogna - (4:05) - 267 plays
- Tosca, Act III: E lucevan le stele - (3:12) - 132 plays
- Butterfly Forever - (3:37) - 189 plays
- In The Hands Of Love - (3:51) - 170 plays