16 Shouts - 168,579 Scrobbles
Vittorio Grigòlo Born in Arezzo, Italy on February 19, 1977 Vittorio Grigòlo moves to Rome where from an early age he performs as a soloist in the Sistine Chapel Choir. At the age of 13 he makes his debut in the role of the Pastorello in "Tosca" at the Opera House in Rome, conducted by Mo. Daniel Oren. On that occasion he meets Maestro Luciano Pavarotti, who congratulates him praising his vocal and expressive talent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ave verum Corpus, KV 618 - (2:53) - 315 plays
- Maria - (2:55) - 331 plays
- Tu Sei - (3:23) - 409 plays
- Il Mio Miracolo - (4:14) - 366 plays
- Ave Maria - (3:20) - 282 plays
- Magia De Amor - (4:03) - 228 plays
- Roma Sogna - (4:05) - 292 plays
- In The Hands Of Love - (3:51) - 185 plays
- Tosca, Act III: E lucevan le stele - (3:12) - 145 plays
- Butterfly Forever - (3:37) - 189 plays