524 Shouts - 1,833,094 Scrobbles
Virgin Steele is a heavy metal band from New York, founded in 1981. They play what they call "barbaric-romantic" metal, which is very symphonic and contains many elements from classical music. Band-leader David DeFeis describes the music as "From a whisper to a scream, barbaric, romantic, bombastic, yet subtle, grandiose, yet earthy. A call, a shout, an invocation to Freedom and the continual awakening to the awareness that every moment of life is lived to its fullest potential. It is a force, a sacred quest which drives Virgin Steele on.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Burning Of Rome - (6:37) - 1,322 plays
- I Will Come For You - (5:43) - 1,376 plays
- Invictus - (5:35) - 970 plays
- The Burning of Rome (Cry for Pompeii) - (6:39) - 1,047 plays
- Through Blood and Fire - (5:30) - 690 plays
- Lion In Winter - (5:32) - 841 plays
- Blood And Gasoline - (5:30) - 1,003 plays
- Mind, Body, Spirit - (7:17) - 675 plays
- Weeping Of The Spirits - (5:40) - 713 plays
- Let It Roar - (3:49) - 604 plays