521 Shouts - 1,765,868 Scrobbles
Virgin Steele is a heavy metal band from New York, founded in 1981. They play what they call "barbaric-romantic" metal, which is very symphonic and contains many elements from classical music. Band-leader David DeFeis describes the music as "From a whisper to a scream, barbaric, romantic, bombastic, yet subtle, grandiose, yet earthy. A call, a shout, an invocation to Freedom and the continual awakening to the awareness that every moment of life is lived to its fullest potential. It is a force, a sacred quest which drives Virgin Steele on.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Burning Of Rome - (6:37) - 1,270 plays
- I Will Come For You - (5:43) - 1,068 plays
- Invictus - (5:35) - 947 plays
- The Burning of Rome (Cry for Pompeii) - (6:39) - 877 plays
- Lion In Winter - (5:32) - 770 plays
- Cry Forever - (4:32) - 793 plays
- Let It Roar - (3:49) - 603 plays
- Noble Savage - (7:29) - 688 plays
- On The Wings Of The Night - (4:41) - 617 plays
- Through Blood and Fire - (5:30) - 606 plays