Vinicius de Moraes
138 Shouts - 1,109,295 Scrobbles
Wrong spelling for Vinícius de Moraes. Vinicius de Moraes, o poetinha (the little poet) (October 19, 1913 - July 9, 1980), born Marcus Vinícius da Cruz de Melo Morais in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, was a seminal figure in contemporary Brazilian music. As a poet, he wrote lyrics for a great number of songs that became all-time classics. He was also a composer, a playwright, a diplomat and, as an interpreter of his own songs, he left several important albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Minha Namorada - (3:43) - 1,874 plays
- A Felicidade - (4:12) - 1,213 plays
- Canto de Ossanha - (3:13) - 1,868 plays
- Lamento No Morro - (2:31) - 1,090 plays
- Garota de Ipanema - (2:21) - 951 plays
- Eu Sei Que Vou Te Amar - (3:37) - 948 plays
- Berimbau - (2:48) - 871 plays
- Pela Luz Dos Olhos Teus - (2:01) - 829 plays
- Samba em Preludio - (3:39) - 764 plays
- Tomara (Ojala) - (3:07) - 688 plays