10 Shouts - 274,379 Scrobbles
Vincenzo Salvatore Carmelo Francesco Bellini (November 3, 1801 – September 23, 1835) was an Italian opera composer. Known for his flowing melodic line, Bellini was the quintessential composer of Bel canto opera. Born in Catania, Sicily, Italy, Bellini was a child prodigy from a highly musical family and legend has it he could sing an air of Valentino Fioravanti at eighteen months, began studying music theory at two, the piano at three, and by the age of five could play well. His first composition dates from his sixth year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Casta Diva - (5:22) - 1,470 plays
- Norma / Act 1: Casta Diva - (5:57) - 539 plays
- Norma viene - (3:22) - 389 plays
- Adelson e Salvini: Sinfonia - (8:21) - 187 plays
- Sonnambula - (3:35) - 197 plays
- Adelson e Salvini: Act I: Immagine gradita (Fanny) - (3:47) - 115 plays
- Norma: Act I: Sediziose voci - (4:13) - 124 plays
- Norma: Act I: Casta diva, che inargenti - (7:09) - 127 plays
- Adelson e Salvini: Act I: Amici, allegramente (Madama Rivers) - (2:20) - 97 plays
- Adelson e Salvini: Act I: Andate pure, o cari (Madama Rivers) - (2:34) - 78 plays