10 Shouts - 259,340 Scrobbles
Vincenzo Salvatore Carmelo Francesco Bellini (November 3, 1801 – September 23, 1835) was an Italian opera composer. Known for his flowing melodic line, Bellini was the quintessential composer of Bel canto opera. Born in Catania, Sicily, Italy, Bellini was a child prodigy from a highly musical family and legend has it he could sing an air of Valentino Fioravanti at eighteen months, began studying music theory at two, the piano at three, and by the age of five could play well. His first composition dates from his sixth year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Casta Diva - (5:22) - 1,604 plays
- Norma viene - (3:22) - 539 plays
- Norma / Act 1: Casta Diva - (5:57) - 330 plays
- Adelson e Salvini: Sinfonia - (8:21) - 207 plays
- Adelson e Salvini: Act I: Immagine gradita (Fanny) - (3:47) - 148 plays
- Sinfonia - (5:02) - 290 plays
- Adelson e Salvini: Act I: Amici, allegramente (Madama Rivers) - (2:20) - 131 plays
- Ah! bello a me ritorna - (2:45) - 275 plays
- In mia man alfin tu sui - (8:18) - 268 plays
- Adelson e Salvini: Act I: Andate pure, o cari (Madama Rivers) - (2:34) - 112 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online