10 Shouts - 256,287 Scrobbles
Vincenzo Salvatore Carmelo Francesco Bellini (November 3, 1801 – September 23, 1835) was an Italian opera composer. Known for his flowing melodic line, Bellini was the quintessential composer of Bel canto opera. Born in Catania, Sicily, Italy, Bellini was a child prodigy from a highly musical family and legend has it he could sing an air of Valentino Fioravanti at eighteen months, began studying music theory at two, the piano at three, and by the age of five could play well. His first composition dates from his sixth year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Casta Diva - (5:22) - 1,666 plays
- Norma viene - (3:22) - 603 plays
- Adelson e Salvini: Sinfonia - (8:21) - 211 plays
- Norma / Act 1: Casta Diva - (5:57) - 262 plays
- Sinfonia - (5:02) - 429 plays
- Adelson e Salvini: Act I: Immagine gradita (Fanny) - (3:47) - 153 plays
- Adelson e Salvini: Act I: Amici, allegramente (Madama Rivers) - (2:20) - 138 plays
- Ah! bello a me ritorna - (2:45) - 298 plays
- Adelson e Salvini: Act I: Andate pure, o cari (Madama Rivers) - (2:34) - 117 plays
- In mia man alfin tu sui - (8:18) - 253 plays