10 Shouts - 214,716 Scrobbles
Vincenzo Salvatore Carmelo Francesco Bellini (November 3, 1801 – September 23, 1835) was an Italian opera composer. Known for his flowing melodic line, Bellini was the quintessential composer of Bel canto opera. Born in Catania, Sicily, Italy, Bellini was a child prodigy from a highly musical family and legend has it he could sing an air of Valentino Fioravanti at eighteen months, began studying music theory at two, the piano at three, and by the age of five could play well. His first composition dates from his sixth year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oboe Concerto in E flat major - (8:33) - 552 plays
- Sinfonia - (5:02) - 446 plays
- Act III: Credeasi, misera! - (2:08) - 406 plays
- Bellini: Il Pirata: Si vincemmo, e il pregio io sento - (4:23) - 318 plays
- Casta Diva - (5:22) - 407 plays
- Vincenzo Bellini: Norma / Act 1 - Casta Diva - (6:49) - 261 plays
- Bellini: Norma: Eccola! Va, mi lascia - (1:36) - 220 plays
- Act I Scene 2: Recitativo e Duetto, Coro, Quintetto - Che veggio? (Rodolfo) - (15:54) - 195 plays
- Bellini: I Capuleti e i Montecchi: Ella e morta, o sciagurato - Romeo, Tebaldo - (3:19) - 182 plays
- Fenesta che lucive - (3:29) - 117 plays