10 Shouts - 241,975 Scrobbles
Vincenzo Salvatore Carmelo Francesco Bellini (November 3, 1801 – September 23, 1835) was an Italian opera composer. Known for his flowing melodic line, Bellini was the quintessential composer of Bel canto opera. Born in Catania, Sicily, Italy, Bellini was a child prodigy from a highly musical family and legend has it he could sing an air of Valentino Fioravanti at eighteen months, began studying music theory at two, the piano at three, and by the age of five could play well. His first composition dates from his sixth year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Casta Diva - (5:22) - 1,520 plays
- Norma viene - (3:22) - 604 plays
- Sinfonia - (5:02) - 558 plays
- Fenesta che lucive - (3:29) - 410 plays
- In mia man alfin tu sui - (8:18) - 281 plays
- Mira, Ao Norma - (7:56) - 340 plays
- Ah! bello a me ritorna - (2:45) - 324 plays
- Adelson e Salvini: Sinfonia - (8:21) - 127 plays
- Adelson e Salvini: Act I: Immagine gradita (Fanny) - (3:47) - 110 plays
- La sonnambula, Act I: Come per me sereno - (2:31) - 113 plays