40 Shouts - 309,277 Scrobbles
The VIKING MOSES was initiated by Southern Missourian Brendon Massei in 2003. The band has a dynamic, rotating cast of both established and obscure musicians worldwide, and is currently based in Northern Appalachia (USA). More straight forward rock/soul than weird/folk as most of their contemporaries seem to be marketed, Viking Moses’ recordings are very accessible in convention, though live shows normally tend to have an unconventional approach, being hosted in unorthodox venues, often having assembled bands night-of, using members of support bands or strangers in the audience.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crosses - (2:22) - 684 plays
- Holland, 1945 - (4:17) - 156 plays
- Lioness - (5:39) - 153 plays
- Still My Home - (2:46) - 136 plays
- LyricsIt's Dancing By The Water Day
Synti comes along, and we waltz on a world that is calm.
We waltz on a world that is calm.
When night bows her head to the coming day, and a rising light is born,
We will watch as the boats move along.
- Fingernail Moon - (2:50) - 94 plays
- Little Emma's Smile - (1:53) - 88 plays
- Country Gown - (2:19) - 65 plays
- My Husband's Hand - (1:29) - 70 plays
- Carolina - (1:01) - 80 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online