40 Shouts - 310,327 Scrobbles
The VIKING MOSES was initiated by Southern Missourian Brendon Massei in 2003. The band has a dynamic, rotating cast of both established and obscure musicians worldwide, and is currently based in Northern Appalachia (USA). More straight forward rock/soul than weird/folk as most of their contemporaries seem to be marketed, Viking Moses’ recordings are very accessible in convention, though live shows normally tend to have an unconventional approach, being hosted in unorthodox venues, often having assembled bands night-of, using members of support bands or strangers in the audience.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crosses - (2:22) - 511 plays
- Holland, 1945 - (4:17) - 152 plays
- Still My Home - (2:46) - 133 plays
- LyricsIt's Dancing By The Water Day
Synti comes along, and we waltz on a world that is calm.
We waltz on a world that is calm.
When night bows her head to the coming day, and a rising light is born,
We will watch as the boats move along.
- Little Emma's Smile - (1:53) - 103 plays
- Lioness - (5:39) - 99 plays
- Fingernail Moon - (2:50) - 98 plays
- My Husband's Hand - (1:29) - 88 plays
- Country Gown - (2:19) - 79 plays
- Carolina - (1:01) - 99 plays