40 Shouts - 303,635 Scrobbles
The VIKING MOSES was initiated by Southern Missourian Brendon Massei in 2003. The band has a dynamic, rotating cast of both established and obscure musicians worldwide, and is currently based in Northern Appalachia (USA). More straight forward rock/soul than weird/folk as most of their contemporaries seem to be marketed, Viking Moses’ recordings are very accessible in convention, though live shows normally tend to have an unconventional approach, being hosted in unorthodox venues, often having assembled bands night-of, using members of support bands or strangers in the audience.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crosses - (2:22) - 479 plays
- Holland, 1945 - (4:17) - 194 plays
- Little Emma's Smile - (1:53) - 183 plays
- Dancing by the Water Day - (2:33) - 195 plays
- Still My Home - (2:46) - 170 plays
- My Husband's Hand - (1:29) - 146 plays
- Little Arms - (3:23) - 128 plays
- Country Gown - (2:19) - 151 plays
- Carolina - (1:01) - 157 plays
- Fingernail Moon - (2:50) - 118 plays