39 Shouts - 301,812 Scrobbles
The VIKING MOSES was initiated by Southern Missourian Brendon Massei in 2003. The band has a dynamic, rotating cast of both established and obscure musicians worldwide, and is currently based in Northern Appalachia (USA). More straight forward rock/soul than weird/folk as most of their contemporaries seem to be marketed, Viking Moses’ recordings are very accessible in convention, though live shows normally tend to have an unconventional approach, being hosted in unorthodox venues, often having assembled bands night-of, using members of support bands or strangers in the audience.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crosses - (2:22) - 439 plays
- Holland, 1945 - (4:17) - 187 plays
- Little Emma's Smile - (1:53) - 187 plays
- Still My Home - (2:46) - 145 plays
- My Husband's Hand - (1:29) - 141 plays
- Dancing by the Water Day - (2:33) - 151 plays
- Country Gown - (2:19) - 117 plays
- Carolina - (1:01) - 118 plays
- Fingernail Moon - (2:50) - 99 plays
- Little Arms - (3:23) - 87 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release