180 Shouts - 1,388,675 Scrobbles
Victor Wooten redefines the word musician. Regaled as the most influential bassist since Jaco Pastorius, Victor is known for his solo recordings and tours, and as a member of the Grammy-winning supergroup, Béla Fleck & The Flecktones. He is an innovator on the bass guitar, as well as a talented composer, arranger, producer, vocalist and multi-instrumentalist. But those gifts only begin to tell the tale of this Tennessee titan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- More Love - (3:30) - 2,133 plays
- U Can't Hold No Groove... - (3:59) - 1,897 plays
- LyricsYeah, I think it's about that time, baby
My name is Victa and I'm a winner
And I know what I'm talking about
And just 'cause I come out on top
Don't mean I'm leaving you out
- What You Won't Do for Love - (4:43) - 1,483 plays
- Overjoyed - (2:57) - 1,169 plays
- What You Won’t Do For Love - (4:43) - 1,150 plays
- The Vision - (5:36) - 1,092 plays
- The Lesson - (5:55) - 1,297 plays
- Bass Tribute - (5:11) - 1,093 plays
- Me & My Bass Guitar - (5:17) - 891 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online