78 Shouts - 541,274 Scrobbles
Vice Squad are a punk rock band formed in Bristol, England.
The lead vocalist Beki Bondage has been with the band in the original line-up and when the band reformed in 1998. Beki has continued to perform and record new songs including festival appearances at Rebellion in Blackpool UK, Punk And Disorderly Germany and Pod Parou Czech Republic. She is often cited as being the first punk pin-up featuring on the front cover of a number of influential music tabloids such as Melody Maker, NME, and Smash Hits.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Last Rockers - (4:16) - 1,647 plays
- Latex Love - (1:34) - 928 plays
- LyricsThey'll tell you now you're old enough
You should settle down
They'll take away your dignity
So you'll always face the ground
Stand strong, stand proud
- Enter Sandman - (4:11) - 515 plays
- Out of Reach - (1:53) - 566 plays
- Humane - (2:08) - 504 plays
- Young Blood - (2:36) - 460 plays
- Resurrection - (4:02) - 445 plays
- Living on Dreams - (2:53) - 334 plays
- Nothing - (1:56) - 306 plays