286 Shouts - 4,757,207 Scrobbles
Vetiver is an American folk band headed by songwriter Andy Cabic and often joined by Devendra Banhart, cellist Alissa Anderson, and violinist Jim Gaylord. They released their debut album Vetiver in 2004 on the small indie folk label DiCristina. Since the album's release Vetiver has toured extensively, opening for and collaborating with Devendra Banhart and Joanna Newsom. Before moving to San Francisco Cabic was a member of the North Carolina indie rock band The Raymond Brake who released some records on the now-defunct Simple Machines label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Can't You Tell - (4:27) - 12,756 plays
- Everyday - (3:45) - 7,884 plays
- It's Beyond Me - (6:37) - 5,585 plays
- Rolling Sea - (5:18) - 5,130 plays
- Wonder Why - (3:19) - 5,051 plays
- Been So Long - (2:47) - 4,282 plays
- More Of This - (3:58) - 3,862 plays
- Worse for Wear - (3:39) - 3,763 plays
- Roll On Babe - (4:28) - 3,665 plays
- The Swimming Song - (2:42) - 4,705 plays