285 Shouts - 4,830,513 Scrobbles
Vetiver is an American folk band headed by songwriter Andy Cabic and often joined by Devendra Banhart, cellist Alissa Anderson, and violinist Jim Gaylord. They released their debut album Vetiver in 2004 on the small indie folk label DiCristina. Since the album's release Vetiver has toured extensively, opening for and collaborating with Devendra Banhart and Joanna Newsom. Before moving to San Francisco Cabic was a member of the North Carolina indie rock band The Raymond Brake who released some records on the now-defunct Simple Machines label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Can't You Tell - (4:27) - 15,731 plays
- Everyday - (3:45) - 6,282 plays
- It's Beyond Me - (6:37) - 4,271 plays
- Rolling Sea - (5:18) - 4,234 plays
- Wonder Why - (3:19) - 3,844 plays
- Been So Long - (2:47) - 3,350 plays
- The Swimming Song - (2:42) - 4,160 plays
- More Of This - (3:58) - 3,438 plays
- Worse for Wear - (3:39) - 2,799 plays
- Roll On Babe - (4:28) - 2,797 plays