31 Shouts - 65,351 Scrobbles
Melancholy indie-pop outift Very Secretary was formed in Champaign-Urbana, IL in March of 1997 by singer/guitarist Dave Johnson, his bassist brother Allen, guitarist Tim Adamson and ex-Braid drummer Roy Ewing. Following the group's 1998 debut, Best Possible Souvenir, Adamson left the line-up and was replaced by violinist Rachael Dietkus, heralding an even more lush, mournful sound first glimpsed on "Nagarkot," Very Secretary's contribution to Tree Records' Postmarked Stamps singles series.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Lovesick - (3:23) - 278 plays
- Sister Psyche - (3:28) - 184 plays
- Paper Bag - (3:12) - 163 plays
- Feeling Cheated - (2:57) - 168 plays
- Paid To Forget - (2:22) - 135 plays
- Politic - (4:05) - 137 plays
- Countryless - (5:51) - 133 plays
- Sharp Dressers - (2:46) - 125 plays
- Permanence - (5:39) - 135 plays
- Best Possible Souvenir - (3:41) - 140 plays