Versus the Ocean
63 Shouts - 126,479 Scrobbles
The word "evolve" is defined as an evolutionary change, which is evident throughout the album. During the long writing process, the music developed into it's own unique sound, blurring lines between all different kinds of genres. Musically, "Evolve" is an epic concoction of melody, power, emotion, and driving rhythms. Lyrically, the album is about the evolution of one's self, provoking thought, thus resulting in an awakening. Every note, rhythm, and lyric serves a distinct purpose, forcing the listener into a euphoric state of pensiveness and emotional exploration.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Liar's Eyes - (2:57) - 210 plays
- Glass Floors and Golden Ceilings - (3:55) - 123 plays
- Shadows - (3:27) - 132 plays
- Mirror, Mirror - (2:48) - 123 plays
- Dreams, Thoughts, Wonder - (3:30) - 161 plays
- Believe Nothing is Hopeless - (3:44) - 115 plays
- The Cure - (4:22) - 134 plays
- 00:00 (Zero Hour) - (3:55) - 116 plays
- Carpe Diem - (0:42) - 94 plays
- Peekaboo - (3:42) - 67 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online