Versus the Ocean
63 Shouts - 127,029 Scrobbles
The word "evolve" is defined as an evolutionary change, which is evident throughout the album. During the long writing process, the music developed into it's own unique sound, blurring lines between all different kinds of genres. Musically, "Evolve" is an epic concoction of melody, power, emotion, and driving rhythms. Lyrically, the album is about the evolution of one's self, provoking thought, thus resulting in an awakening. Every note, rhythm, and lyric serves a distinct purpose, forcing the listener into a euphoric state of pensiveness and emotional exploration.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Liar's Eyes - (2:57) - 192 plays
- Glass Floors and Golden Ceilings - (3:55) - 130 plays
- Dreams, Thoughts, Wonder - (3:30) - 169 plays
- Mirror, Mirror - (2:48) - 119 plays
- Shadows - (3:27) - 119 plays
- Believe Nothing is Hopeless - (3:44) - 118 plays
- 00:00 (Zero Hour) - (3:55) - 113 plays
- The Cure - (4:22) - 133 plays
- Carpe Diem - (0:42) - 90 plays
- Peekaboo - (3:42) - 60 plays