Versus the Ocean
60 Shouts - 122,596 Scrobbles
The word "evolve" is defined as an evolutionary change, which is evident throughout the album. During the long writing process, the music developed into it's own unique sound, blurring lines between all different kinds of genres. Musically, "Evolve" is an epic concoction of melody, power, emotion, and driving rhythms. Lyrically, the album is about the evolution of one's self, provoking thought, thus resulting in an awakening. Every note, rhythm, and lyric serves a distinct purpose, forcing the listener into a euphoric state of pensiveness and emotional exploration.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Liar's Eyes - (2:57) - 664 plays
- Glass Floors and Golden Ceilings - (3:55) - 373 plays
- 00:00 (Zero Hour) - (3:55) - 313 plays
- Dreams, Thoughts, Wonder - (3:30) - 429 plays
- Believe Nothing is Hopeless - (3:44) - 315 plays
- Shadows - (3:27) - 234 plays
- Carpe Diem - (0:42) - 263 plays
- Mirror, Mirror - (2:48) - 220 plays
- The Cure - (4:22) - 263 plays
- Peekaboo - (3:42) - 184 plays