Versus the Ocean
59 Shouts - 115,058 Scrobbles
The word "evolve" is defined as an evolutionary change, which is evident throughout the album. During the long writing process, the music developed into it's own unique sound, blurring lines between all different kinds of genres. Musically, "Evolve" is an epic concoction of melody, power, emotion, and driving rhythms. Lyrically, the album is about the evolution of one's self, provoking thought, thus resulting in an awakening. Every note, rhythm, and lyric serves a distinct purpose, forcing the listener into a euphoric state of pensiveness and emotional exploration.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Liar's Eyes - (2:57) - 779 plays
- Glass Floors and Golden Ceilings - (3:55) - 529 plays
- Carpe Diem - (0:42) - 434 plays
- Believe Nothing is Hopeless - (3:44) - 595 plays
- 00:00 (Zero Hour) - (3:55) - 391 plays
- Dreams, Thoughts, Wonder - (3:30) - 457 plays
- Shadows - (3:27) - 352 plays
- Mirror, Mirror - (2:48) - 343 plays
- The Cure - (4:22) - 306 plays
- Peekaboo - (3:42) - 228 plays