Versus the Ocean
61 Shouts - 124,897 Scrobbles
The word "evolve" is defined as an evolutionary change, which is evident throughout the album. During the long writing process, the music developed into it's own unique sound, blurring lines between all different kinds of genres. Musically, "Evolve" is an epic concoction of melody, power, emotion, and driving rhythms. Lyrically, the album is about the evolution of one's self, provoking thought, thus resulting in an awakening. Every note, rhythm, and lyric serves a distinct purpose, forcing the listener into a euphoric state of pensiveness and emotional exploration.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Liar's Eyes - (2:57) - 422 plays
- Glass Floors and Golden Ceilings - (3:55) - 262 plays
- Shadows - (3:27) - 234 plays
- Believe Nothing is Hopeless - (3:44) - 234 plays
- Mirror, Mirror - (2:48) - 180 plays
- 00:00 (Zero Hour) - (3:55) - 227 plays
- Dreams, Thoughts, Wonder - (3:30) - 277 plays
- The Cure - (4:22) - 179 plays
- Carpe Diem - (0:42) - 177 plays
- Peekaboo - (3:42) - 114 plays