1,177 Shouts - 4,725,960 Scrobbles
Verse is a hardcore band from Providence, Rhode Island. Formed in 2003 and going on to emerge in 2004, they have gained recognition for their own brand of passionate modern hardcore, covering issues such as depression, addiction and family decay. Upon solidifying their lineup, Verse signed to Rivalry Records for their first full length Rebuild, which was recorded in May 2004. After the release of Rebuild, Verse went onto a heavy touring schedule. During August 2004, when the band was touring through South Carolina, they encountered some van troubles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThey've got themselves a new spin
On the story, twisted for one-sided glory. Devastation soon
Becoming fuel for the masses new fury. A greedy hand in
The guise of a good man. So threatening. So deafening.
So silencing, that familiar stance. The burden now passed
- Old Guards, New Methods - (2:31) - 5,092 plays
- Scream - (2:11) - 3,905 plays
- Signals - (1:21) - 3,768 plays
- Earth and Stone - (3:17) - 3,531 plays
- Blind Salvation - (0:41) - 3,504 plays
- Unlearn - (2:41) - 3,264 plays
- Sons and Daughters - (4:07) - 3,178 plays
- The Selfish of the Earth - (3:22) - 2,533 plays
- Hard To Breathe - (2:43) - 2,288 plays