1,177 Shouts - 4,722,630 Scrobbles
Verse is a hardcore band from Providence, Rhode Island. Formed in 2003 and going on to emerge in 2004, they have gained recognition for their own brand of passionate modern hardcore, covering issues such as depression, addiction and family decay. Upon solidifying their lineup, Verse signed to Rivalry Records for their first full length Rebuild, which was recorded in May 2004. After the release of Rebuild, Verse went onto a heavy touring schedule. During August 2004, when the band was touring through South Carolina, they encountered some van troubles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The New Fury - (2:45) - 7,025 plays
- Old Guards, New Methods - (2:31) - 5,384 plays
- Scream - (2:11) - 4,187 plays
- LyricsSo here's a story about a city with a secret
Everyone one here is the life of the party
And everyone who's anyone is everyone's biggest fan.
If they've got what you need.
Everyone whispers and sends out a secret nod
- LyricsStaring into the sun, his eyes tearing and burning. Thoughts of that warm
day he closed up his heart to the world. Few walked beside him, many just
passed him by. So he'll just stay numb and sit there; quietly fall behind.
Watched a man climb a mountain, watched that man's end of time. No conversation
with the giver, his father lives only in his mind. Took a chance to see her.
- Blind Salvation - (0:41) - 3,591 plays
- Unlearn - (2:41) - 3,481 plays
- Sons and Daughters - (4:07) - 3,368 plays
- The Selfish of the Earth - (3:22) - 2,702 plays
- Hard To Breathe - (2:43) - 2,360 plays