155 Shouts - 861,516 Scrobbles
Verjnuarmu is a metal band from Kuopio, Finland, formed in 2001. Probably the most noticeable thing distinguishing them from others is their use of Savonian dialect (a dialect spoken in eastern Finland) in their lyrics which is why they are often labelled as "Savo metal." Their lyrics take influence from the Dark Ages in Finland and tell about human misery, war and death. Their first demo came out in 2002 and since then they have released three demos, one single and two albums (+ promotional single).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Laalavat Jouset - (5:02) - 2,146 plays
- Kalaman kalapee - (2:30) - 852 plays
- Noetavaeno - (3:38) - 759 plays
- Kuuvven sylen syvvyyvessä - (4:25) - 750 plays
- Vihankylyväjä - (3:51) - 626 plays
- Tuljmyrskyt - (4:02) - 572 plays
- Itkuvirsj' - (3:13) - 471 plays
- Kärähtäny kylä - (6:50) - 521 plays
- Kuvajaenen - (3:50) - 473 plays
- Jäläkeläenen - (3:34) - 482 plays