154 Shouts - 855,668 Scrobbles
Verjnuarmu is a metal band from Kuopio, Finland, formed in 2001. Probably the most noticeable thing distinguishing them from others is their use of Savonian dialect (a dialect spoken in eastern Finland) in their lyrics which is why they are often labelled as "Savo metal." Their lyrics take influence from the Dark Ages in Finland and tell about human misery, war and death. Their first demo came out in 2002 and since then they have released three demos, one single and two albums (+ promotional single).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Laalavat Jouset - (5:02) - 1,978 plays
- Noetavaeno - (3:38) - 813 plays
- Kalaman kalapee - (2:30) - 911 plays
- Kuuvven sylen syvvyyvessä - (4:25) - 747 plays
- Vihankylyväjä - (3:51) - 672 plays
- Tuljmyrskyt - (4:02) - 659 plays
- Kärähtäny kylä - (6:50) - 562 plays
- Itkuvirsj' - (3:13) - 518 plays
- Kuvajaenen - (3:50) - 493 plays
- Jäläkeläenen - (3:34) - 528 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online