155 Shouts - 812,584 Scrobbles
Verjnuarmu is a metal band from Kuopio, Finland, formed in 2001. Probably the most noticeable thing distinguishing them from others is their use of Savo (a dialect spoken in eastern Finland) in their lyrics which is why they are often labelled as "Savo metal." Their lyrics take influence from the Dark Ages in Finland and tell about human misery, war and death. Their first demo came out in 2002 and since then they have released three demos, one single and two albums (+ promotional single).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Laalavat Jouset - (5:03) - 2,257 plays
- Kalaman kalapee - (2:30) - 1,171 plays
- Noetavaeno - (3:38) - 871 plays
- Vihankylyväjä - (3:51) - 798 plays
- Kuuvven sylen syvvyyvessä - (4:25) - 1,067 plays
- Tuljmyrskyt - (4:02) - 844 plays
- Jäläkeläenen - (3:34) - 603 plays
- Kärähtäny kylä - (6:50) - 697 plays
- Kuvajaenen - (3:50) - 702 plays
- Turja - (4:12) - 611 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release