Hailing from Athens, GA, the five-piece Venice Is Sinking specializes in lush, anthemic orchestral pop with occasional dalliances into both the Americana and experimental. Venice Is Sinking makes songs about moving out, breaking up, moving on, and dead pets. Sorry About The Flowers is the band’s first full-length; it is scheduled for release in Spring 2006 on the One Percent Press label. Venice Is Sinking has existed since the mid-90s, when guitarist/singer Daniel Lawson and a friend from New York, Kevin J.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Grey Line - (3:46) - 160 plays
- Ryan's Song - (2:56) - 234 plays
- Okay - (3:39) - 86 plays
- Tugboat - (3:08) - 64 plays
- Undecided - (3:25) - 121 plays
- Pulaski Heights - (4:18) - 63 plays
- Azar Two - (1:27) - 39 plays
- Azar One - (3:50) - 38 plays
- Young Master Sunshine - (5:52) - 39 plays
- Jolene - (5:24) - 44 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online