Veil of Maya
2,947 Shouts - 5,668,162 Scrobbles
Veil of Maya is an American deathcore band, formed in Oak Park, Illinois by members Marc Okubo and Sam Applebaum in 2004. The group is currently signed to sumerian records, have released four full-length studio albums, the latest being Eclipse, and are often considered to be a contributor in the "djent" scene. The name of the band is derived from the Cynic song of the same name. The band originally took use of multiple guitar players, but since 2007 Okubo has been the only guitarist the band employs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Phoenix - (3:19) - 29,277 plays
- Mikasa - (3:09) - 32,939 plays
- Punisher - (2:32) - 12,394 plays
- Divide Paths - (2:48) - 9,165 plays
- Unbreakable - (3:44) - 10,436 plays
- Teleute - (3:00) - 14,874 plays
- It's Not Safe To Swim Today - (2:44) - 9,969 plays
- 20/200 - (1:15) - 8,167 plays
- Winter Is Coming Soon - (2:11) - 8,250 plays
- Leeloo - (2:51) - 12,578 plays