32 Shouts - 110,686 Scrobbles
Veda Hille was born in 1968 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. She started playing piano when she was 6 at her own insistence. Her family moved around a lot, from the city to the country and back again. Veda ran around in the woods and the streets, practiced piano, read books and used her Junior Scientist Microscope. First she played classical music. Then came pop music, and a few years of jazz. There was the ill-fated year as an inept lounge musician. She attended art school studying sculpture, film, and performance art. She also worked as a cook. Veda began writing music in 1990.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lucklucky - (3:51) - 61 plays
- Instructions - (2:49) - 44 plays
- 26 Years - (5:55) - 43 plays
- Strange, Sad - (4:46) - 28 plays
- Slumber Queen - (3:35) - 44 plays
- Bad Heart - (4:07) - 27 plays
- Precious Heart - (4:50) - 15 plays
- Queen of the May - (3:10) - 32 plays
- Bellyfish - (3:29) - 28 plays
- One Hot Summer - (3:43) - 29 plays