4 Shouts - 235,509 Scrobbles
Vaughn Monroe (October 7, 1911 – May 21, 1973) was a very popular radio, TV, and recording artist in the 1940s & 1950s. His adopted theme song, "Racing With the Moon", was heard on his radio and TV shows and was a popular song itself. In 1950, his recording of "(Ghost) Riders in the Sky" (Stan Jones) was a #1 hit for weeks, and it remains the song's standard version today. It was probably his "signature" song.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Riders in the Sky - (2:57) - 1,534 plays
- Ballerina - (3:27) - 652 plays
- There! I've Said It Again - (3:10) - 534 plays
- Ghost Riders in the Sky - (2:19) - 413 plays
- Red Roses for a Blue Lady - (2:55) - 415 plays
- Seems Like Old Times - (2:53) - 319 plays
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - (3:04) - 250 plays
- Racing with the Moon - (3:19) - 298 plays
- My Devotion - (3:06) - 229 plays
- Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow - (3:09) - 190 plays