15 Shouts - 146,914 Scrobbles
Vaughan Penn grew up in a small North Carolina town where by age 14, she was singing and performing on a regular basis. After high school, she made a commitment to herself and to her music and made the long migration to Los Angeles. In LA, she made a living working on movie sets and television shows while honing her songwriting skills, performing her original music, and learning life's lessons. While in LA, she caught the attention of high profile publishers and was also nominated for Acoustic Artist of the Year by the National Academy of Songwriters.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsRise above the ground, where you lay,
you've been laying there so long.
You've just about, forgotten how,
to live your life.
Well, you can't find where you belong,
- LyricsYou only want what you can't have
You can't have another piece of my soul
Another part of me
You take exactly what you want
Even when it's not mine to give you
- Bring On the Day - (3:02) - 385 plays
- Angels Fly - (3:07) - 192 plays
- LyricsI looked in my closet, I looked in my drawer
Lookin' for favorite jeans, lookin' for my favorite jeans
You were gonna take me out, where we used to go
Every Friday night around the corner I used to meet you
How I wish we were right there, right now
- Almost Perfect - (3:18) - 81 plays
- Solitary Girl - (3:59) - 41 plays
- New Direction - (4:01) - 35 plays
- The Deeper I Fall - 78 plays
- On Your Way - (2:57) - 61 plays