Vasilis Karras (Greek: Βασίλης Καρράς) (born Vasilis Kesoglidis November 12, 1953) is a Greek folk singer specializing in Greek folk songs about lost love. His trademark is his prominent heavy voice and his unique singing style, which made him a very popular Greek folk singer. Karras was born in Kokkinohori, near Kavala, Greece. At the age of 10, his family moved to Thessaloniki. Also around this time his brother Damian and his sister Anastasia were born.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fenomeno - (3:29) - 34 plays
- Me Ta Xeria Stayromena - (4:30) - 3 plays
- Tilefoni se mou - (4:16) - 3 plays
- Den Pao Pouthena - (2:57) - 4 plays
- Girise - (3:48) - 3 plays
- Mia Stigmi Me To Deo - (2:54) - 1 plays
- Fiso - (3:53) - 15 plays
- Ta Mu Klisis - (4:28) - 14 plays
- Den Tin Palevo - (3:38) - 1 plays
- DE MILAME IDGA GLOSSA - (3:10) - 14 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online