0 Shouts - 20,337 Scrobbles
Vasilis Karras (Greek: Βασίλης Καρράς) (born Vasilis Kesoglidis November 12, 1953) is a Greek folk singer specializing in Greek folk songs about lost love. His trademark is his prominent heavy voice and his unique singing style, which made him a very popular Greek folk singer. Karras was born in Kokkinohori, near Kavala, Greece. At the age of 10, his family moved to Thessaloniki. Also around this time his brother Damian and his sister Anastasia were born.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fenomeno - (3:29) - 48 plays
- Tilefoni se mou - (4:16) - 14 plays
- Fainomeno - (3:21) - 3 plays
- Girise - (3:48) - 10 plays
- Den Pao Puthena - (2:50) - 23 plays
- Samagnitis - (3:31) - 5 plays
- Den Pao Pouthena - (2:57) - 3 plays
- Apistevto - (4:30) - 3 plays
- Aporo an Aisoanesai Tufeis - (3:55) - 4 plays
- Mia Stigmi Me To Deo - (2:54) - 1 plays