37 Shouts - 270,139 Scrobbles
Roel van Velzen (stagename VanVelzen) is a Dutch singer, songwriter and piano player. He was born on March 20, 1978 in Delft, the Netherlands. On stage he sings, while playing keyboard, or electric guitar in songs that don't need keys. He can play drums too, although he is just 1.50 metres tall, which equals less than 5 feet. He is known for releasing covers of songs which aren't that well known in The Netherlands. He released his debut single, 'Baby Get Higher', in 2006. It became an airplay hit in the Netherlands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baby Get Higher - (3:57) - 719 plays
- Sing Sing Sing - (3:41) - 477 plays
- The Blessed Days - (3:26) - 290 plays
- The Rush of Life - (3:51) - 292 plays
- When Summer Ends - (3:39) - 268 plays
- Love Song - (3:44) - 168 plays
- Burn - (3:19) - 145 plays
- Too Good To Lose - (3:48) - 149 plays
- Cross Your Heart - (3:11) - 104 plays
- Take Me In - (3:50) - 76 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online